Thursday, August 22, 2013

Life is Tough


Hi Guys, I've decided to own a blog. Actually the decision was made before all the shits happened, so it somehow delayed for a month. Actually my friends are the one who encourage me to start blogging, I'm reluctant to do it because first I have not much to blog about, secondly I’m kinda a lazy person lar, I don’t know whether I’ll adhere to till the end, so we shall see together, lol. And sorry to say my first post is gonna be a sad one, I’m really sorry, I dint want it to be happen, I promise the rest it’s not gonna be gloomy like that.

 
Okay, I've been feeling really down lately. Going through a really rough patch, I literally got collapsed. Yes, shits happen out of a sudden! 3 incidents decided to crash on me on the same time. Really FML! Been crying so much for the past few weeks, this is the fifth week, the problems are still falling in pieces. Sigh! Been hiding at home on the first 2 weeks, wanting to be just alone, my friends requested to see me, but I was too depressed, I dint want to show them my sad face or maybe burst out in tears in public. So all I did was wetting my pillow. Disaster! On the third week only I decide to see my close friends that came back for Raya holiday.

The photos are all taken before the incidents happen, see so happily smiling. I need my smile back. 


 
Anyway, all I can do now is just try to move on, and try to make myself busy to avoid thinking too much, now I've a blog to distract me, most of the time I actually did house chores to emotionally numb myself (damnstupid). I really hated the feeling of being miserable and gloomy. And all the heart-aching/depression moment, fuh! I tell you the pain was unbearable man! No joke. If you are thinking of losing weight, try go under a depression (just saying), confirm lose weight like siao. I lost a couple of kgs and I’m a skeleton now, I look scary =( 
 
They say bad things happen for a reason, but no wise words gonna stop the bleeding. Yes, indeed true, no matter how you understand the terms, no matter how convincing a quote may seem, no matter how hard you pushed yourself to move on; sometimes your heart would not let you to. I have never felt this way before, I was hoping everything to be fine soon *please god help me, give me strength to overcome it please.



Anyway, I am thankful that there are so many of them that actually care so much for me, my family, my girl friends, my friends and my cousins. I am really grateful to have you guys with me, I don’t know where would I be or i should say I don't know whether I could go through this without you guys. Especially my girl friends, they constantly checking on me to make sure that I’m alright and even cry with me. You girls are the best! Just too bad that you girls are all not here with me now. They even felt sorry that they are far and they couldn't make it to be with me on my critical moment, all they can do was comfort me through the phone, Girls, I just wanna say it's more than enough, I really appreciate it, thank you so much. *tears I so wanna meet you girls so so badly! 
This photos are nothing related to the post, i know it's a lil weird, I just wanna make it less gloomy, so yea. I was preparing for a outing and its gonna be on the next post. 


 

I guess this is what life is, no matter you’re feeling happy or miserable, no matter what you plan you never know what life has planned for you, it’s all a journey that you have to experience, and you have to accept it, just take it as a learning curve and not fall for the scam again. No matter how bad a heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief. I say like a pro but actually a looser. Aiyo, give me some time la, I can do it!! ok la, that's all, thanks for letting me rant. Byeee  






No comments:

Post a Comment