Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hi Lewis :)


Met up with this girl, I forgot when this outing was but yea as you guys know I just came through a rough patch; this was before everything happened, so here I am to update everything. There’s a few batch of photos I haven’t share them in neither instagram nor fb, so now that I’ve a blog, I think I gonna share them here entry by entry.  Really hope that you guys are interested with it, if not I’ll be like syok sendiri. LOL

 
Okay, I think this is gonna be a short one, cause we only took a few pichas, I haven’t been seeing this girl for like a really long time ago, ever since I’m no longer staying in kl, I’m a lonely girl back in my hometown, Sad. Gonna tell you guys why on the other entry k? But it’s alright, I’m now back in kl for some while, i gonna see her all the time now. hehe =)

 
So we decided to meet in Brasserie, quite a new bistro in East, Ipoh. We had some quality time, we had so much to catch up, the place was really chilling and quiet, as well as it’s opened air, so it’s very cooling at night, quite a nice place to chill.


 I don't know about the crowd because we were there on the weekdays, i think on the weekends prolly better. Maybe not, Ipoh is quiet everywhere.


I had my very late dinner there, ordered grill chicken chop, surprisingly it's not bad, but the portion was really small, not filling at all.        


I know this gal since standard 1, wow, 15 years of friendship. So cool right? What’s even cooler? We never once quarreled before, not even once. But just one thing, she takes forever to be ready, and I’m like a ah po like super long winded and keep asking done d? done d? Never a punctual girl. Tsk tsk tsk…lol 

Sigh, end of the year she’s leaving M’sia to Aussie for good, super sad ok! =( Why are my good friends leaving one by one? Can I leave too?




No comments:

Post a Comment