Tuesday, April 1, 2014

35 random facts about me :)



If you would love to get to know me a little better. Read this, 35 random facts about me. 

1) I like the smell of car gasoline. I'm weird. 
2) I don't drink coffee. 
3) Whenever I go on a tunnel i make a wish.
4) I say "wtf" and "omg" a lot. Which it's really bad. I'm working on it.  I am ladylike ok?:p 
5) I play with power rangers instead of barbie dolls when I'm a kid. I used to think barbie dolls are pretty lame to play with back then. 
6) I have a bigger appetite when comes to night time.  
7) I don't watch horror movies because I am sleeping alone every night.
8) I pierced my waist and it left me two scars. One thing that I regret doing. 
9) I enjoy cooking. 
10) I just started to accept eating chicken feet but I still find it gross.
11)  I love expressing out my emotions and everything possible by writing it on a book.
12) I love seeing people's handwriting, somehow I think handwriting interpret somewhat about the person's character.
13) I always wanted to try on a sky diving! It's it a must on a life time?
14) I love spending time in the beach. I love almost any water sports.
15) I set my alarm at weird times (e.g., 8.23 am or 9.51 am)
16) I love Transformers and Iron man.
17) I am introverted and shy at first, but once you get to know me i’m pretty loud and bubbly.
18) I love jumping around when I'm at home, I don't walk to the dry kitchen. I hopped! Lol
19) I can read and write in Chinese. *i am proud of it.
20) I can sneeze with my eyes open. *i am just kidding
21) I can read one's mind. * kidding still
22) I am stuck on 22
23) Oh, I cannot wear a bra to sleep! It's like the worst thing ever!
24) I hardly ever wear earrings. I just find them uncomfortable and I fiddle with them.
25) I can say the word fuck for a hundred times whenever I see a cockroach.
26) I agree that money can't buy happiness, but it buys me ice-cream which basically the same thing, so money is important.
27) I can act like a fool and do the stupidest things in front of my closest people and I enjoy being so comfortable in front of them.
28) I get songs stuck in my head very easily. I listen to everything. Acoustic,  classic, country, metal, electronics, etc.
29) I wish to swim with the dolphins and whales one day and experience their grace.
30) If I don't like you, you know it, I don't play the fake game. 
31) I can't touch my toes.
32) I am used to drive with only one hand, I got that from, few years back when I'm at college, as I couldn't wake up any earlier for my breakfast, I need my left hand to feed myself.
33) I believe in karma, that everything happens for a reason.
34) I've night blindness, as I've to hold on my friend wrist every time I walk in to a cinema room.
35) I love my family. And I love babies and kids. 

That's all about it. Cheers :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment